Cannot upgrade to latest version (2.14.2.3)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Cannot upgrade to latest version (2.14.2.3)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guy Shilo
    Participant

Hello

I have version 2.14.2.2 installed and working. Some time ago I got a notification about a newer version (2.14.2.3) , which is ready to update. I click the update link, it works for a while and reports success, However, the next time I login to my wordpress site, I still see that my updraft version is 2.14.2.2 and the upgrade notification is showing again.

I went through this cycle several times with the same result. How can I upgrade to latest version ?

Thank you

Guy

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Guy,

This appears to be a glitch in the add-ons detection. The last digit of the version number indicates the number of add-ons installed.

From our records, it appears that you have two add-ons, but the Migrator license has not been fully activated.
    Please could you try uninstalling UpdraftPlus (Your backups and settings will not be lost), and then reinstalling from a fresh download as per the installation guide:
    https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

On step 4 of the guide, ensure that you have claimed both add-ons before moving to step 5.
    This should resolve the update message.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Guy Shilo
    Participant

Hi

I followed your instructions and it seems Ok now !

Thank you for your help !

Guy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot upgrade to latest version (2.14.2.3)’ is closed to new replies.