Error after installation on dev site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Error after installation on dev site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paul.b
    Participant

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/pxxxxxxx/apps/ourfamilyhistory/public/dev/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/class-backup-history.php on line 58

I want to restore the Backup of my live site to this dev site. Am I safe to proceed with this warning please?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Could you please try to re-install UpdraftPlus plugin? Please make sure you download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Do you still get the same issue after re-install?

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Could you please try to re-install UpdraftPlus plugin? Please make sure you download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Do you still get the same issue after re-install?

Regards,
    Bryle

paul.b
    Participant

Already did that. No difference

paul.b
    Participant

@Bryle

Any progress please?

paul.b
    Participant

Line 58 of the file in question says

foreach ($bdata[$entity] as $key => $filename) {

I have no idea what that means. :)

Paul

paul.b
    Participant

My intention was to copy my live site to this dev location but in view of this error I am holding off till you tell me whether it’s safe to proceed

Meanwhile i thought I would try doing a backup of the dev site to see if there were any issues.

I just set up the new backup task and when I tested the FTP connection I got an error message saying that login was successful but files could not be written to the target directory. I double checked the path and permissions and they were correct.

So, out of curiosity I changed the path to that used by another Updraft backup that succeeded last night. Unsurprisingly, that test succeeded.

Then I changed the path back to the one that had previously failed, and the test succeeded. I carried out a full backup with no issues.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

It is possible that a slash was missing from the path the first time the problem path was input. This can cause issues when attempting to locate the correct directory.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error after installation on dev site’ is closed to new replies.