Error message when backing up

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Madison McCall
    Participant

I am bumping this back up because I still need to find a resolution to be able to backup to OneDrive.

I can backup to Dropbox BUT my space there is limited and I have now exceeded the limit even only keeping 2 backups.

I am going to try reconnecting OneDrive but if it fails I can’t use this product and am very disappointed.

Madison McCall
    Participant

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app AGAIN! This is the error message I receive

Success: you have authenticated your OneDrive account. However, subsequent access attempts failed:
    An error response was received; HTTP code: not_authed CF-Ray: 54d7c9f19ddbe03b-DFW

I’m perplexed as to why I receive this sort of error message when I try to sync/backup to OneDrive or Google but not DropBox.

As I mentioned before, I cannot use dropbox because I do not have enough space and need to use OneDrive.

If ANYONE has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Do you have CloudFlare installed on your site or server?
    If you have, please can you check and make sure that the UpdraftPlus connection is not being blocked?

Regards,
    Bryle

Madison McCall
    Participant

I do not have Cloudflare installed on my site and from what I could tell, it is not on my server but I will ask my hosting company. I looked through the Cpanel and did not see anything tied to Cloudflare.

It seems odd that I can backup to Dropbox but not anything else.

Madison McCall
    Participant

I chatted with my hosting company, Hostgator, and they DO NOT use Cloudflare on any of their servers.

Therefore it is an issue on Updraft’s end

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message when backing up’ is closed to new replies.