GoDaddy has Blocklisted UpdraftPlus

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin GoDaddy has Blocklisted UpdraftPlus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

UpdraftPlus is now Blocklisted by GoDaddy on their managed WordPress hosting accounts.

I opened this topic on this forum on 7/22 and it it still unresolved. GoDaddy is still blocking this plug-in. Updraft closed this Forum’s support topic without responding to this issue. Your paying customers deserve an answer! Please respond!

GoDaddy has Blocklisted UpdraftPlus

Here is the link with details regarding this blocklist:
    https://www.godaddy.com/help/blocklisted-plugins-8964

I have contacted Updraft support regarding the blocklist of UpdraftPlus from GoDaddy’s hosting accounts, and the Updraft reply was: “Is your hosting with GoDaddy? We have just had a couple of reports regarding this. At this stage all I can say it is not a restriction imposed by us.”

That’s not acceptable. I am paying Updraft for 11 subscriptions, which I can no longer use.

I got the following emails from GoDaddy today for a few of my websites:

“UpdraftPlus Excessive File Alert
    Our engineering team has been alerted to a problem with UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin creating excessive files and using too many server resources on your account. While we investigate a resolution, we are temporarily suspending the use of this plugin.

In addition, we will be removing any UpdraftPlus backups that are older than seven days. The Managed WordPress Hosting Team maintains offsite daily backups for your site and those are always available within your account.

We have taken these steps to ensure that your website remains online. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team.”

I would appreciate a response from Updraft on how this issue can be resolved with GoDaddy.

Kathy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘GoDaddy has Blocklisted UpdraftPlus’ is closed to new replies.