License not being honoured

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Burridge
    Participant

Hi, Under purchases in my account it says my UpdraftPlus license expires in Jan 2020, however, my site is telling me “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. ”

Please advise.

Many thanks,

Nat

Bryle Crodua

Hi Nat,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

madtempest
    Participant

Hello, I am having the same issue: Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

My subscription expires on 2020-4-22.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

npajevic
    Participant

I had a premium licence of updraft plus but I forgot to renew. Now I purchased a new licence and it is not recognised. Message keep poping up Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus.
    My order number [Order #425006] (August 22, 2019)

Regards,
    Nino

Bryle Crodua

Hi Nino,

I have adjusted your licenses now. Please refresh the connection and the renewal message should now disappear.

Regards,
    Bryle

Tessa Cunningham Munroe
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

can you please adjust the license for me as well: https://www.canadianswingchampions.com/wp-admin/plugins.php

I have renewed my subscription but its not showing in the dashboard. thanks.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I’ve sent you a reply from this thread – https://updraftplus.com/forums/topic/license-expired-open-licenses-wont-assign-to-site/

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘License not being honoured’ is closed to new replies.