Premium but no add-ons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hello Support,

My Plug-in connects with my UpdraftPlus Premium account but I see the following on the Premium/Extensions Tab and have NO access to any of the add-ons

1.)You are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account.
    If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection. Note that after you have claimed your add-ons, you can remove your password (but not the email address) from the settings below, without affecting this site’s access to updates.
    2.)All addons
    UpdraftPlus Premium : brings access to all UpdraftPlus add-ons and support.
    Assigned to this site – please follow this link to update the plugin in order to activate it

I also have the following warnings in WordPress:

1.) Warning: The installed version of UpdraftPlus Backup/Restore has not been tested on your version of WordPress (5.5.1). It has been tested up to version 5.3. You should update UpdraftPlus to make sure that you have a version that has been tested for compatibility.

2.)Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

3.)UpdraftPlus warning: This is a WordPress multi-site (a.k.a. network) installation. WordPress Multisite is supported, with extra features, by UpdraftPlus Premium, or the Multisite add-on. Without upgrading, UpdraftPlus allows every blog admin who can modify plugin settings to backup (and hence access the data, including passwords, from) and restore (including with customized modifications, e.g. changed passwords) the entire network. (This applies to all WordPress backup plugins unless they have been explicitly coded for multisite compatibility).

My UpdraftPlus Licenses Page displays the following:

UpdraftPlus Premium : brings access to all UpdraftPlus add-ons and support.
    Expired updates subscription (2019-07-11) on: https://www.stevescomputerrepair.com
    Expired updates subscription (2019-07-11) on: Unusued entitlement
    You have 2 available licences (total unexpired licences: 2)
    Update subscription expires: 2020-12-21. (2 times)

PLEASE HELP GET ME BACK UP AND RUNNING !

Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Steve,

Please could you send us a copy of the full backup log for the latest failed backup?
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can upload the file to an online service and post the link here. You can also mark your reply as ‘private’.

“Update failed: The package could not be installed.”
    Please can you download a new copy of the plugin fro our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Regards,
    Bryle

Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Steve
    Participant

Okay, I network deactivated the plug-in and disabled it on both sites then deleted it from the Network + reuploaded, re-installed, and network reactivated it but I still get this message:

Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Steve,

Please can you provide me your UpdraftPlus.com email address? I will check your account.

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies.

It appears that old/expired licences are stuck on your account.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Could you please try and update the plugin again?

Regards,
    Bryle

Steve
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

That seems to have done the trick !

I am back up and running with Premium access to all the add-ons and I have successfully configured and run a backup to my One Drive account :-)

Thanks a million for all your help !!!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

You’re welcome! If you like UpdraftPlus, please do consider giving us a 5-star review: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/updraftplus/reviews/?rate=5#new-post

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium but no add-ons’ is closed to new replies.