Premium Purchase won't activate on site

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Premium Purchase won't activate on site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    support338
    Participant

I have purchased Updraft Premium and installed on a site as per instructions here

Installing your purchase of UpdraftPlus Premium or individual add-ons

Under the Premium/Extensions tab, when I click on ‘activate it on this site’ on either All Addons or Migrating a WordPress Site to a different location, text appears saying ‘Please wait whilst we make the claim”. it then disappears, but nothing has changed. Still says: You have an inactive purchase – activate it on this site

I don’t have any caching or secutiry plugins installed.

Any suggestions?

rk2
    Participant

I have the same problem on multiple sites. Also sometimes the plugin will recognize that premium has been installed and allow me to configure Google Drive, but when I start a backup it says I am not connected to Google Drive.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please de-install and download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here – https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

Could you try to temporarily deactivate all the other add-ons except UpdraftPlus and use a different browser or incognito mode as some browser extensions could also cause conflict with UpdraftPlus.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

support338
    Participant

opening incognito worked for me. thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Premium Purchase won't activate on site’ is closed to new replies.