Updraft seems to causing 'Do you want to leave this page' message

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updraft seems to causing 'Do you want to leave this page' message

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Participant

Hi

I’ve just recently been getting browser messages saying ‘do you want to leave the page, unsaved changes will be lost’ (or words to that effect) when switching between certain panes in the admin area on my site. Namely the plug-ins and Appearance sections.

I deactivated all plug-ins and have been switching them on one by one. As soon as I turned Updraft back on I get the error message again. It means I can’t edit anything in plug-ins or appearance as i keep getting asked if I want to leave the page, even though I’m not.

Am on WP 4.7
    Updraft Version 2.12.23.22

Any suggestions as to what to do? Delete and re-install the latest version? Will any back ups be saved?

Cheers

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, install the current version of UD. Your current version pre-dates WP 4.7 and does what you describe when used on it.

David

chris
    Participant

Where do I download the latest version? The WP plug-in search says I have the latest version installed and is compatible with my version of WP.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

The latest version of UpdraftPlus Premium is 2.12.30.
    Please could you open the UpdraftPlus ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab and click the ‘refresh connection’ link? You should then be shown a link to update UpdraftPlus.

If not, you can find a fresh download in our installation guide:
    https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

You will need to first uninstall the current version, then reactivate your add-ons afterwards.
    You will not lose any settings or backups.

Best Wishes,
    David N

chris
    Participant

Bueno! That seems to have fixed it. All working now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updraft seems to causing 'Do you want to leave this page' message’ is closed to new replies.