Which Renew option do I need?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi,
    I run 16 Sites with Updraft Premium, my last order was in March 2018, which was a »Premium – the whole package (all add ons, upgrades, support) – Developer (unlimited sites)« for 110 Euro, with 44 Euro Discount I paid 66 Euro. Now I want to renew this but I am confused with this… first of all, I get the option to buy a Enterprise package für 147 Euro and no discount? Please tell me, how I get the right renew pack. Thanks.
    Michael

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Michael,

Our pricing structure has changed in the last year.
    The Developer licence is no longer available.

It has been replaced by the 35-site Agency licence, and the unlimited Enterprise licence.

If you do not plan on using more than 35 licences, I would recommend the Agency licence.
    To renew, make a new purchase of that package here, then apply the following coupon at checkout to receive the discount:
    fortyoffrenewal

This coupon will also work with the Enterprise licence (more information on the renewal discount can be found here: https://updraftplus.com/renewing-updraftplus-purchase/)

Please note that we now offer the option of automatic or manual renewal.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Michael
    Participant

Hi Dave,

thanks for your kind reply. After all, the coupon seems to have problems, I always get the message »Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products.«
    And I tried to purchase the Agency licence.
    Please, what can I do?

Kind regards,
    Michael

Bryle Crodua

HI Michael,

Can you confirm if you are logged in to your UpdraftPlus.com account? You need to be logged in so our system is able to recognise your previous purchase.

If you are already logged in and the coupon still does not work, please can you send us a support request using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Which Renew option do I need?’ is closed to new replies.