Worked great till last update.. Now unusable

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Worked great till last update.. Now unusable

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jacklangille
    Participant

I have a 15GB site that was backing up perfectly since I installed it and purchased the OneDrive Addon.

Since the last plugin update UpdraftPlus in will not complete a backup or upload to OneDrive.

I have deleted and reinstalled everything with no luck.

UpdraftPlus can’t even complete a database only backup.

Please advise as to my next steps

Thank you.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you try to manually upload the plugin via FTP? Download a fresh copy of the plugin from our install guide here. Then, unzip and upload to ‘wp-content/plugins’ so it becomes ‘wp-content/plugins/updraftplus’.

After uploading the files, you can then activate the add-ons and connect plugin to UpdraftPlus.com from your WordPress dashboard.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Cathy
    Participant

Hi
    I too have been having backups to OneDrive fail recently ( last month ). We have at least 10 websites that was backing up to OneDrive for months without a problem – now half of them are continually showing backup failures and we have to manually go in and update every few days. This is not sustainable. We’ve checked OneDrive logins and folders and nothing has changed. Please advise. I’m a premium subscriber on all of these sites.

Thank you, Cathy

Bryle Crodua

Hi Cathy,

Please can you update your plugin to latest version, re-authenticate OneDrive and run a test backup.
    Do you still continue to experience the same problem?

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Worked great till last update.. Now unusable’ is closed to new replies.