UpdraftCentral Cloud is a hosted WordPress management solution that makes it quicker and easier to manage all your WordPress websites from one convenient location.
You can view all your websites at once from one central dashboard, move between them with ease and use the plugin and theme manager to install and activate any plugin onto all connected websites at once. Pay monthly for the lowest upfront cost or pay yearly to get 2 months free.
With UpdraftCentral you can centrally manage:
- Updates. Manage plugin, theme and WordPress updates across all of your sites from the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Backups taken by UpdraftPlus from the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Users. View, create or delete users and grant them different levels of access across your WordPress websites.
- Pages and posts. Manage all of your posts on all of your sites, from a single location in the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Comments. Manage comments across your WordPress websites, without leaving the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
A simple browser layout makes it easy to manage multiple WordPress websites from one place. UpdraftCentral is easy and it’s secure. Communications between websites are RSA encrypted and signed. Every connection has a unique key-pair and can be run on localhost websites.
- Master login – access all your WordPress websites’ dashboards with one master login.
- Install and activate plugins and themes onto all connected websites at once.
- Google Analytics – get an instant overview of GA KPIs across all your WordPress websites.
- Tags – create bespoke categories or ‘tags’ so you can locate a particular kinds of content across all of your websites.
- Advanced admin tools – inspect systems information and manage site configurations and settings across all your sites.