UpdraftCentral Cloud is a hosted WordPress management solution that makes it quicker and easier to manage all your WordPress websites from one convenient location.
You can view all your websites at once from one central dashboard, move between them with ease and use the plugin and theme manager to install and activate any plugin onto all connected websites at once.
UpdraftCentral Cloud includes the following features:
- Master login – access all your WordPress websites’ dashboards with one master login to UpdraftCentral.
- Manage updates – manage and perform full updates on themes, plugins and WordPress core across all of your WordPress websites.
- Manage backups – manage all of your UpdraftPlus backups centrally from the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Manage users – view, create or delete users and grant them different levels of access across your WordPress websites.
- Manage pages and posts – manage all of your posts on all of your sites, from a single location in the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Manage comments – manage comments across your WordPress websites, without leaving the UpdraftCentral dashboard.
- Install and activate plugins and themes onto all connected websites at once.
- Google Analytics – get an instant overview of GA KPIs across all your WordPress websites in one central location.
- Tags – create bespoke categories or ‘tags’ so you can locate a particular kind of content across all of your WordPress websites from UpdraftCentral.
- Advanced admin tools – inspect systems information and manage site configurations and settings across all of your sites from UpdraftCentral.
- Manage unlimited sites – you’ll need either UpdraftPlus or WP-Optimize (Free or Premium) to get UpdraftCentral.