The latest UpdraftPlus is in process of being released. The highlights of this release are:
- Tested + compatible with the forth-coming WordPress 4.4
- Easy resuming of restore operations that the webserver kills off (usually because of a low time-out)
- Usability improvements to the “Backup Now” dialog box
- Microsoft Azure Blob storage support (UpdraftPlus Premium)
- More sophisticated options for excluding particular files from your backup
Alongside this are a number of smaller tweaks, usability and speed improvements, and some bug-fixes.
The full changelog is available here (may take a few hours to update). As ever, we recommend that everybody updates! It should start appearing as an available update in your WordPress dashboard over the next day or so.
Not yet tried out UpdraftPlus Premium? Here’s a coupon code for you – blackfriday20 – it’s good for a 20% discount off any purchase off UpdraftPlus Premium, until the end of Monday. (We’re sorry: before you ask, we can’t retrospectively refund you if you purchase without it – demand is very high and refunds are time-consuming; thank you for understanding!).
Thanks for sticking with UpdraftPlus – we’re now the #1 most installed WordPress backup/restore plugin with over 600,000 currently active installs – and we’ve got a lot of plans to keep pushing the product further and further forward as we go into 2016.
David Anderson (lead develoepr, UpdraftPlus)