Could you please reset my domains?

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Could you please reset my domains?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jsandberg
    Participant

Hello,

I’m wondering if you could reset the domains that I am licensed to? I’ve tried to do it on the settings but can’t find an option to do this. I am no longer using the domain miraclesasia.com and have not for some time, so I’d like to remove the subscription. I am migrating my other site onto a staging server for redeployment, but I did not realise that I could only have two domains. Is it possible for the domains to be reset?

Many Thanks,

James

Bryle Crodua

Hi James,

As standard, UpdraftPlus Premium licences are non-transferable so cannot usually be unassigned from a site. However, as the site is used as a staging site or no longer exists, I have reset the licences for you as a courtesy.

Also, if just using UpdraftPlus to migrate a site you can just activate the Migrator add-on only.

UpdraftPlus Migrator add-on has unlimited licence and as part of any of the UpdraftPlus Premium package you can install this independently and activate in as many sites as you want.

To activate the Migrator only, follow the installation guide to Step 4. At Step 4, find the Migrator entry in the Premium/Extensions tab (rather than the ‘All Add-ons’ entry), and follow the activation link for Migrator. UpdraftPlus will then prompt you to update and activate Migrator.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

jsandberg
    Participant

Thanks very much Bryle. Annoyingly I’m migrating a multisite, so the migrator doesn’t work for that, which is really annoying as I’ll still end up in the same position at the end! It would be good if you could use the multisite migrator without having to activate all the other functions that I’m not going to need!
    Many Thanks,

James

Karla
    Participant

Hi,
    Same question for me: it seems I am no longer getting unlimited sites (as before the renewing in april 2018); so I thought I would just deinstall the plugin Updraft plus on some old sites, so that I can use the license on some other sites, which were taken in the license before.

I already asked somewhere elsein this forum what happened with the renewal: why cannot I have unlimited sites again.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi @Karla,

I have responded to your other thread now.

@James
    , I will add this to our list of suggestions.
    We also have a forum for feature suggestions that our lead developer regularly checks here:
    https://updraftplus.com/feature-requests/

Best Wishes,
    David N

Karla
    Participant

Thanks, that works now! (but I am happy I do not need it now)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Could you please reset my domains?’ is closed to new replies.